This website is owned and operated by The One Box Group Limited (ACN 624 792 052) (‘The One Box’ ‘us’ ‘we’ ‘our’) and your use of the website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’). Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms as at the date of your first use of the site. You should review these Terms carefully and immediately cease using our Website if you do not agree to these Terms.
- The One Box reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- The One Box does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Material on this site comes from a variety of sources and authors including: staff members of The One Box and The Fruit Box Group Pty Ltd as well as our partner organisations. The One Box does not necessarily endorse the views expressed by contributors to this site.
- This site and information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to The One Box are provided “as is”, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law The One Box will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence or otherwise.
- The One Box strives to keep the information stored on this site up to date, but cannot guarantee that the information provided is completely accurate. We will use all reasonable efforts to correct any mistakes that are brought to our attention as soon as possible.
- The content made available on or via this website is not, and is not intended to be, comprehensive. We provide no warranties or guarantees regarding such content and you should not rely on the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the website (including these Terms) or the information, products or services described in it.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties that help us deliver our services (such as information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our services. We may also disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside of Australia, including to cloud service providers located in include countries where cloud services are located, if overseas.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information
Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, we own, license or have the right to use from third parties all content made available via this website. Your use of the content and our website does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to the subject matter.
- You must not infringe our intellectual property rights in the content and/or this website and, except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you must not modify, republish, frame or distribute any part of the content without our prior written consent.
- Other than the use of our logo which is strictly prohibited without our consent, use of the material on this site for educational purposes is encouraged. The One Box gives permission for articles, illustrations and other materials to be reproduced for educational purposes or personal use, provided the information is not changed, and that the source is acknowledged appropriately. Use of material on this website for purposes other than educational or personal use must have prior authorisation by The One Box: Please contact our Web Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In some cases the copyright for text or images on this site may be held by someone other than The One Box. All rights are reserved on such material and permission to use them must be requested from the copyright owner. The source of any such material will be indicated on the relevant sections of the site, along with a more restrictive copyright notice. Please contact our Web Editor for any further information that you may require about using content from this website.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from The One Box. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by The One Box to use any item displayed.
Third party content and links
- This site contains links to external web sites. The One Box does not control and takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites, nor do links to such sites imply endorsement of the views expressed by the organisations or individuals responsible for them. External links are provided for informational purposes only, and they may not be current or be maintained. Any use of, or reliance on, third party linked websites is at your own risk and subject to any relevant third party terms and conditions.
- The One Box logo must not be downloaded, copied and/or used for any purpose without the permission of The One Box. Please email The One Box for more information.
Donations and payments
- This website is enabled for online donations using a secure third party payment gateway known as eWay (‘Third Party Gateway’). Despite the security of our website, you should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information online.
- All donations made to The One Box through our website and any other payments made online which relate to our services will be processed via the Third Party Gateway. If you choose to make such a payment through our website, the collection, holding and release of such funds will be a matter between you and the Third Party Gateway. Any terms governing your use of the Third Party Gateway are as between you and the third party service provider and do not in any way affect these Terms.
- If you have any issues or concerns in relation a donation you have made which is not a matter that can be dealt with as between you and the Third Party Gateway, please call our The One Box team on 1300 294 466.
- All donors will receive a confirmation email and tax deductable
receipt from The One Box.
- Full refunds will be available in line with Australian Consumer Law.
Restrictions on use
- In accessing or using this website, you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the website or any content on the website without our express written consent;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we consider unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the website or any content on the website, except as otherwise stated or expressly authorised by us;
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use the website or any content from the website in any manner which is in our opinion not reasonable and/or not for the purpose it is made available; or
- act in breach of any term or condition of use or other condition imposed by us or any law.
- We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we consider necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the website, including instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person, entity or governmental or other authority.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria.